英文高手高分求个英文对话短文,包括以下得分类?好的话可以追加悬赏,200分!

一共四篇对话,第一篇包括问好,打招呼,寻求帮助,感谢,介绍,问路,道歉,寻物,聚餐,第二个包括约会,问路,指路,在餐厅,打电话,告别,职业,第三个是在火车上,第四个是运动,打赌,健康,前两个在那些话题中选越多越好,后面得两个必选!

第1个回答  2013-11-12
虽然没有完全符合你的要求,不过大多对你都有用。 Greetings in a Friend's Home   When you go into a friend's home, it is polite to greet other people (relatives/roommates) in the house. Say hello and introduce yourself. A conversation may or may not follow。   来到朋友家中,向其他在场的人(比如朋友的亲戚或室友)打招呼是有礼貌的体现。说声你好并做自我介绍,你们可能继续交谈下去,也可能到此为止。   Tips   �6�1Introduce yourself to people you don't know。   向不认识的人做自我介绍。   �6�1Express happiness to meet the other person。   表现出你见到他人很高兴。   �6�1Make small talk。   做简短的交谈。   Useful Phrases   �6�1You can call me.。.   你可以叫我……   �6�1Thanks for having me。   谢谢你们邀请我来。   �6�1I've heard so much about you。   久仰大名。   �6�1It's nice to put a face to a name。   能把面孔和名字对应起来真是太好了。   �6�1You have a beautiful home。   你们家真美。   Pair Practice   A: Hi Mike. I've heard all about you. Jesse says you love to play guitar。   A: 你好,Mike。久仰你的大名。听Jesse说你爱弹吉他。   B: Yes I do, Mrs. Simpson. Nice to meet you。   B: 没错,我爱弹吉他。Simpson女士,很高兴见到你。   A: We're glad to finally be able to meet you. Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes。   A: 终于能够见到你,我们很高兴。再过二十分钟左右就开饭。   B: Is there anything I can do to help?   B: 有什么我可以帮忙的吗?   A: No, everything is pretty much ready. We're just waiting on the roast. I hope you like roast beef。   A: 谢谢不用,基本都已经准备完毕了。我们只是在等烧烤,希望你喜欢烤牛肉。   B: Yes, of course. Jesse tells me you are a fabulous cook。   B: 当然喜欢。Jesse跟我说过你是一个超棒的厨师。 服务员可能会问:   What can do for you?   How can I help you?   How are you doing today? Can I help?   How's your day? Do you want to have a sample today?   顾客可能会说一下一些话表达他想要点东西:   Sure, I think I want.。.   I guess I want.。.   Yes, I'd like.。.   Can I have.。.   I will be appreciated if you can.。.   当把食物给顾客时:   Here you go。   Have a nice day!   Have a good one!   当服务人员对顾客买东西表示感谢说“thank you”时,顾客会说:   Thank you (重读you表示回应)   Have a nice day。   另外,有时顾客虽然先开口对说了:How is your day? 或者 how are you doing? 但他们可能并不期望你回答,紧接着就点了。当然,也可以回答:“I am good。”或者“I am great。”
1. you look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)【每天都可以用!】
2. you did a good job. (你干得非常好。)【国际最通用的表扬!】
3. we're so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)【最高级的表扬!】
4. i'm very pleased with your work.(我对你的工作非常满意。)【正式、真诚的赞扬!】
5. this is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)【随口就说、但效果很好的表扬!】
6. you're looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【与众不同的表扬!】
7. you always know the right thing to say. = 8. you're very eloquent.(你总是说话得体。)【高层次的表扬!】
9. nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)【极其地道的表扬!】
10. the food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表扬!】
11. everything tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)
12. your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)【外国人绝对喜欢听的表扬!】 13. what an adorable baby!(多么可爱的孩子。)【只管大胆用!】
14. i admire your work. = 15. i respect your work.(我对你的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】
16. you've got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)【一个非常安全的表扬!】
17. you have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美国人极其喜欢的表扬!】
18. your chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)【绝对和其他人不一样的表扬!】
19. your english is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英语。)【用了六星级形容词!】 20. you have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)【现代人非常喜欢听!】
21. you're very professional.(你非常专业。)【专业化的表扬!】
22. your company is very impressive.(你的公司给我留下深刻印象。)
23. you're so smart.(你非常聪明。)
24. i envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)
25. your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)
26. you two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
27. you're really talented.(你很有天赋。)
28. you look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)
29. you have a good taste.(你很有品位。)
30. you look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding.=you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。) thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Who knows! 天晓得!
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thin! 当然!
I''m going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 不要紧。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特写镜头。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
Break the rules. ?#96;反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Go to hell! **吧!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Daring! 亲爱的!
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
I'll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Break the rules. 违反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
Blast! **!
Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Fresh paint! 油漆未干! 1. So far so good。   目前为止,一切都好。   2. Be my guest。   请便、别客气。   3. Think nothing of it。   别放在心上。   4. I'm working on it。   我正在努力。   5. I'll keep my ears open。   我会留意的。   6. You're the boss。   听你的。   7. Let's give him a big hand。   让我们热烈鼓掌。   8. That's really something。   真了不起。   9. Excuse me for a moment。   失陪一会儿。   10. I'm dying to see you。   我特想见你。   11. I'm flattered。   过奖了。   12. Sorry to bother you。   抱歉打扰你。   13. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry。   十分抱歉。   14. Let's forgive and forget。   让我们摈弃前嫌。   15. I've heard so much about you!   久仰大名!   16. You have my word。   我保证。   17. I hope I'm not in the way。   我希望没有妨碍到你们。
1、如果打电话的人非常熟悉,可以说一句来结束通话。   Is there anything else I can do for you?   还有什么我可以帮忙的吗?   2、如果你认识对方家人不太熟悉的话,不妨加上这样的问候:   Say hello to your folks。   请代向你家人问安。(这样会增进彼此的情谊。)   3、如果你答应给别人传话,可以说:   Then I'll make sure he gets your message。   我一定会转达您的话。   4、如果接待的是你的客户,也可以使用一些惯用的客套话,比如:   Thank you for calling。   谢谢您打电话来。   Nice talking to you。   很高兴与你通话。   Hope to see you again soon。   希望近日还能见面。
相似回答