关于希腊的诗歌

如题所述

And will you leave me thus? Say nay,say nay,for shame!

__你真要把我抛离?不要!不要!那可羞愧!

Forget not yet the tried intent of such a truth as have meant.

__不要忘记我所表示的如此一片忠诚的真切意愿。

And love is love,in beggars and in kings.

__爱是爱,哪管它是国王或者是乞丐。

The rest be works of nature's wonderment,but this the work of heart's astonishment.

__万物皆为大自然的神功妙笔,唯有这才是心灵的神韵妙曲。

If all the world and love were young,and truth in every shepherd's tongue, these pretty pleasures might me move to live with thee and be your love.

__假如整个世界和爱情永驻青春,每一个牧羊的誓言句句真诚,这些美妙的欢乐便会打动我的心房,来和你一起生活,做你的新娘。

All these in me no means can move to come to you and be your love.

__这一切都不能打动我的心房,走到你的身边去,做你的新娘。

Then these delights my mind might move to live with you and be your love.

__这样的欢乐就会打动我的心房,来和你一起生活,做你的新娘。

Her eyes are sapphires set in snow.

__那双明眸犹如宝石湛蓝,嵌在雪地之上。

He loves my heart, for once it was his own, I cherish his,because in me it bides.

__他爱我的心,因为那新曾经属于他,我爱他的心,因为它在我体内安歇。

Heigh ho,would she be mine!

__多美啊,但愿她是我的娇娘。

How blest weere I if you would'st prove me.

__我该是多么幸运,倘若你把我接纳。

I that have loved you thus before you fadest.

__在你凋零前,我曾深深爱过你。

For if I saw you once transform'd in me,then in your bosom I would pour my soul.

__如果你把全部身心交付与我,我将把灵魂倾注于你的心怀。

And whilst we thus should make our sorrows one,this happy harmony would make them one.

__当我们这样把痛苦溶为一体,幸福的和声将把它全然荡涤。

Let me not to the marrige of true minds admit impediments.

__让我承认两颗真心的结合时阻止不了得。

Which when her lovely laughter shows,they look like rosebuds filled with snow.

__每当她嫣然一笑,它们像雪中的玫瑰蓓蕾。

Shall I come,sweet love,to you when the evening beams are set?

__当夕阳的余晖渐落下,我能否来到你的身边,我的爱?

Let me not,for pity,more tell the long hours at your door.

__可怜我吧,切莫让我又在你门口长时间地等待。

For his prey will work my woe,or through wicked foul despite?

__他的掠夺会让令我感到悲哀,哪管他什么事卑鄙和妨害?

To attend love's joys in vain.So may I die unredressed ere my long love be possessed.

__呵护爱的欢愉,无望等待,那么我愿赤裸此生不再,而去拥有永恒不变的爱。

Gather the rose-buds while you may,old time is still a-flying;and this same flower that smiles today,tommorrow will be dying.

__采摘含苞的玫瑰得要趁早,时光随缘依旧如梭般飞驰,美丽的花儿今天满含微笑,明天它就会变得枯萎凋谢。

For in pure love heaven did prepare those powders to enrich your hair.

__因为在那纯洁的爱情之所,上天备涂粉装饰你的发束。

Ask me no more where those stars light,that dowmwards fall in dead of night.

__不要再问我天际点点繁星,在夜深人静之时落往何处。

Love too long a pain.

__爱只是太长的苦痛。

I could not love,deer,so much.Loved I not honour more.

__亲爱的,我就不配真爱你了,如果我不更爱我的荣名。

For once,Fortune,hear my prayer, and I absolve your future care;All other blessings I resign, make but the dear Amanda mine.

__命运啊,请听我从一次祈祷,将来我不再使你操劳;对于其他一切幸福我都罢休,只要你使亲爱的阿曼达为我所有。

Love has bliss,but love has ruing.

__爱情是幸福,也是后悔。

Bind the sea to slumbe stilly,bind its odour to the lily,bind the aspen never to quiver,then bind love to last for ever.

__捆住海浪使他永远安静,裹起百合花的芬芳永不散流,缠住白杨树叶叫它永不颤抖,那么,抓住爱情让它永远缚就。

She is the darling of my heart,and she lives in our alley.

__她是我心中的情人,就住在我们巷里。

For ever,Fortune, will you prove an unrelenting foe to love ,and when we meet a mutual heart come in between,and bid us part?

__命运,你要永远证明你是爱情的无情敌人,当我们遇到一个互爱的心,你总来到中间,让我们离分。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答