变形金刚2台词

如题所述

第1个回答  2022-06-18
Earth, birthplace of the human race。
地球,人类的发源地

For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revelation dawns。
我们在保护人类时,揭开了尘封的往事

slow down,慢点

why are you in such of a hurry to get rid of me?
为什么急着赶我走?

Did you rent the room out?
你把我的房间租出去了吗?

You're no different than any other couple your age.
你们和同龄的其他情侣没什么不同

fresh out of prison, back on his feet.
自食其力,走上正道

you'll always be my first car.
你永远搜是我的第一辆车

you're the best thing to ever happen to me.
你是我最宝贵的宝贝

why hasn't the enemy left the planet like you thought they would?
为什么敌人没有像你预计的那样离开

We've witnessed your human capacity for war.
我们目睹过人类好战的本性。

It would absolutely bring more harm than good.
这只会带来更多的灾难

with all due respect, we've been fighting side by side in the field for two years.
恕我直言 我们和汽车人并肩作战已经两年了

there's only one clear conclusion, 显而易见

Freedom is your right.自由是你们的权利

If you make that request, we will honor it.
如果你做出选择,我们尊重它

fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.
命运选择我们 而不是我们选择它

you have much to learn, my disciple, The cube was merely a vessel.
你要学的还很多,我的徒弟,模仿只不过是个载体

Its power, Its knowledge, can never be destroyed,It can only transform
他的能量和知识永远不会毁灭,只是变换了形态

this place is a freaking house of horrors!
这个地方真可怕

There's nothing that you could have done.
你已经尽力了

If there's anything you need,I won't be far away
只要你需要 我就会在你身边

There's some things you just can't change.
有些事情你无法改变

so,his sacrifice for us would not have been in vain.
他为我们做出的牺牲不会白费

I'll make it right to myself in.
我要挽回错误

we've got to stick together
我们同心协力

check this out
看看这个

I spent my whole about life combing the planet for aliens, and you're carrying around not in your purse like a little Chihuahua
我花了毕生精力 走遍全球寻找外星人,而你却把它撞到包里到处晃悠就像带一条吉娃娃

Do you want a throe down
想打架吗?

Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there.
美国航空航天博物馆,梦想之地

you compromise this mission, you are dead to me
你要是敢打退堂鼓,你就死定了

It's a choice. It's an intensely personal decision.
这是种选择,激动人心的选择

Somebody shit the bed this morning
有人今天心情不好

I have issue of my own
我情绪是有问题

My ancestors have been here for centuries.
我的祖先来这已经几个世纪了

Being my girlfriend is hazardous to your health
做我女朋友其实很危险

Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid
生活免不了伤心绝望 孩子

Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow and the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it!
有时候你满怀希望到达终点时,结果却是竹篮打水一场空

sorry to be the bearer of bad news
很遗憾告诉您个坏消息

we're trapped! There's nowhere to go. we're gonna die.
我们被困啦,无地可逃 我们死定了

If we're going out, we're going out like men, understand?
就算死 也要死的像个男人 听到没有

Now let me show you how we brought the pain in my day!
让你们见识一下我的手段

All my Deception life, I never did a thing worth doing until now.
我这辈子没干过什么有意义的事

This planet will be dark forever
这个星球将永远陷入黑暗中

Not to call you a coward, Master, but sometimes cowards do survive
我不想劝你做胆小鬼,主人,但是有时胆小能活下来
相似回答