那并不是完整旁白,而是两部的台词拼凑起来的。
其中“I just finally know, what I have to do.
And I know in my heart, that it's right.”
出自于《钢铁侠1》中01:30:00处,
Tony要求Pepper帮助自己黑入公司系统时候发生的对白。
对白如下:
Tony:You stood by my side all these years,
while I reaped the benefits of destruction.
And now that I'm trying to protect the people
that I put in harm's way,You're going to walk out?
Pepper:You're going to kill yourself ,Tony.
I'm not goingto be a part of it.
Tony:I should't be alive,unless it was for a reason.(如果没有这个信念,我那时早死了)
I'm not carzy,Pepper.(佩珀,我没有发疯)
I just finally know what I have to do.And I know in my heart that it's right.
(我只是终于明白了我的使命。同时心底的声音告诉我,这样做是对的。)
接着“You can take away my house,
all my tricks and toys,
one thing you can't take away ,
I am Iron Man!”
出自《钢铁侠3》末尾丢弃胸口蓄电池时的独白,经典台词出现时间是01:59:56开始。
完整独白如下:
So if I were to wrap this up tight with a bow or whatever,
如果要我漂亮地总结一番这段故事,
I guess I'd say my armor was never a distraction or a hobby.
我想我会说,我的战衣从来不是分心的玩意儿、也不是爱好。
It was a cocoon.And now ,I'm a changed man.
它是个茧。现在我破茧而出、焕然一新。
You can take away my house,All my tricks and toys.
你可以夺走我的房子,所有我的小把戏和小玩具。
One thing you can't take away——
但你夺不走的是——
I am iron man.
我就是钢铁侠!