急求电影《饥饿游戏》15分钟台词

如题所述

饥饿游戏 从影片字幕里一句句整理出来的,不容易呀!

我认为这是我们的传统
I think it's our tradition.
它来自于我们历史中一段极其苦痛的经历
It comes out of a particularly painful part of our history.
是的
Yes, yes.
但它现在已经成为了我们治愈痛苦的方式
But it's been the way we've been able to heal.
起初它只是为了让大家铭记那场叛乱
At first, it was a reminder of the rebellion.
-它是每个区必须付出的代价 -是的
- It was a price the districts had to pay. - Yes.
但我认为现在已经不止这些了
But I think it has grown from that.
我觉得是它把我们联系在了一起
I think it's something that knits us all together.
这是您第三次担任游戏总设计师了
This is your third year as Gamemaker.
您的个人风格是如何确定的
What defines your personal signature?
不要 不要
No! No!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
只是做梦而已 你做梦了
You were just dreaming. You were dreaming.
他们选了我
It was me.
我知道 我知道 不会的
I know. I know. But it's not.
你才第一年 小樱
It's your first year, Prim.
你的签条只有一张而已
Your name's only been in there once.
他们不会抽中你的
They're not gonna pick you.
快睡吧
Try to go to sleep.
我睡不着
I can't.
试着睡 尽量吧
Just try. Just try.
草原深处
Deep in the meadow
柳荫之下
Under the willow
青草为床
A bed of grass
绿枕绵绵
A soft green pillow
你还记得这首歌 好吧
You remember that song? Okay.
你继续唱 我该走了
You finish it. I've got to go.
你要去哪儿
Where?
我得出去一下
I've just got to go.
我会回来的 我爱你
But I'll be back. I love you.
小心我煮了你
I'll still cook you.
区界 严禁跨越
高压电
你杀了它准备做什么
What are you gonna do with that when you kill it?
该死的盖尔 一点都不好玩
Damn you, Gale! It's not funny!
你想对那只一百磅的小鹿做什么 猫草
What are you gonna do with a 100-pound deer, Katnip?
今天是抽签日 到处都是维安部队
It's Reaping Day. The place is crawling with Peacekeepers.
我打算把它卖给维安部队
I was gonna sell it to some Peacekeepers.
你当然会的
Of course you were.
好像你不卖似的
Like you don't sell to Peacekeepers.
不 今天不卖
No. Not today.
那是我今年见到的第一只鹿
It was the first deer I've seen in a year.
现在没有了
Now I have nothing.
好吧
Okay.
你说会不会发生 哪怕只有一年
What if they did? Just one year.
他们不看这个游戏了
What if everyone just stopped watching?
-不会的 盖尔 -如果会呢 我们怎么办
- They won't, Gale. - What if they did? What if we did?
不可能的
Won't happen.
你支持喜欢的选手 他们被杀你就会哭
You root for your favorites. You cry when they get killed.
-真恶心 -盖尔
- It's sick. - Gale.
如果没有人看 他们就不会做这个游戏了
If no one watches, then they don't have a game.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
-尽管笑吧 -我不是笑你
- Fine. Laugh at me. - I'm not laughing at you.
我们可以这样
We could do it, you know?
逃跑 隐居在森林里 我们该这么做
Take off, live in the woods. It's what we do anyway.
他们会抓住我们
They'd catch us.
也许不会
Well, maybe not.
他们会割掉我们的舌头 或者更糟
Cut out our tongues, or worse.
我们跑不出5英里
We wouldn't make it five miles.
我已经走5英里了 从那条路
No, I'd get five miles. I'd go that way.
我还有小樱 你也有兄弟
I have Prim, and you have your brothers.
他们可以跟我们一起跑
They can come, too.
让小樱住在森林里吗
Prim in the woods?
可能不行
Or maybe not.
我永远不会要孩子
I'm never having kids.
我也许会 如果我不住在这
Not might, if I didn't live here.
-但是你就住在这 -我是说如果
- But you do live here. - I know, but if I didn't.
差点忘了
I forgot.
给你
Here.
我的天啊 这是真的吗
Oh, my God! Is this real?
当然是了 我用一只松鼠换来的
Yeah. Better be. Cost me a squirrel.
饥饿游戏快乐
Happy Hunger Games.
愿机会对你永远有利
And may the odds be ever in your favor.
你有多少张签条了
How many times is your name in today?
42
Forty-two.
我想机会对我不会太有利
Guess the odds aren't exactly in my favor.
谢谢你 姑娘
Thank you, girl.
这是什么
What's this?
学舌鸟
That's a Mockingjay.
多少钱
How much?
-拿去吧 送你了 -谢谢
- You keep it. It's yours. - Thank you.
妈妈
Mom.
看看你
Look at you!
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
把后面扎进去就更好了
But you better tuck in that tail, little duck.
我也为你准备了
I laid something out for you, too.
好的
Okay.
你也很漂亮
Now you look beautiful, too.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-08-22
没有