关于六个人点餐的英语情景对话?请英语大神帮助

有一个是服务员,其他五人是吃饭的,要求每人至少三句话,服务员和其中一人的语句可以多一点(尽可量带中文的翻译)

A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to
have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B
: Fried, please.
煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to
have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等
30
分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有
空桌吗?

B: No

thanks. We

ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答