Krazy
[Intro]
Hand me a cigarette DAWG! [inhales]这帮白人蠢驴,给我一支烟!(吸入)
They got me feelin crazier than a motherfucker 狗娘养的,这感觉真是疯狂。
I got Bad Ass in this motherfucker这玩意儿让我成了傻瓜
Makaveli the Don, representin the Outlawz马卡维里大学教师就是是亡命之徒
Bad Ass representin the L.B.C. L.B.C.就是傻瓜
So what'cha wanna do? Y'know how we do it 接下来做什么?你知道我们怎么做的
[overlapping the Intro]
.. puffin on lye吸着大麻
Hopin that it get me high 希望能让我更兴奋
Got a nigga goin cra-zy使这个黑人变得疯狂
Oh yeah, I feel cra-zy 噢是的,我疯狂了
[Chorus]合唱
Time goes by, puffin on lye吸着大麻,时间不断的流逝
Hopin that it gets me high希望能让我更兴奋
Got a nigga goin cra-zy使这个黑人变得疯狂
Oh yeah, I feel cra-zy噢是的,我疯狂了
(Tell 'em bout it)
[2Pac]
Last year was a hard one, but life goes on去年很辛苦,但是生活还得继续
Hold my head against the wall learnin right from wrong我一直用头撞击墙壁,尝试着改邪归正
They say my ghetto intrumental, detrimental to kids他们说我有用的平民区生活经历不利于孩子们
As if they can't see the misery in which they live他们仿佛看不到在那里生活的人的痛苦。
Blame me, for the outcome, ban my records - check it结果是责备我,并检查和取缔我的档案
Don't have to bump this but please respect it不要反对,请尊重这个经历
I took a minus and now the hard times are behind us我的经历很差劲,而等待我们的仍是艰苦时期
Turned into a plus, now they stuck livin blinded虽然有点改善,他们仍然盲目地自己生活着
Hennesey got me feelin bad, time to stop drinkin轩尼诗让我感觉更糟糕,使时候戒酒了
Rollin, in my drop-top Jag, what's that cops thinkin?在我捷豹敞篷车里的罗林警察不知道在想些什么
Sittin in my car, watch the stars and smoke仍然坐在我的车里,抽着眼看着星星
I came a long way but still I got so far to go我从很远的地方过来,但还要走很长一段路
Dear mama, don't worry; I'ma watch for snakes亲爱的妈妈,不要担心;我会注意阴险的人的
Tell Setchu, that I love her, but it's hard to take告诉塞库我爱她,她肯定很难接受
I got the letter that she sent me, and I cried for weeks我收到她寄给我的信,哭了几个星期
This what came out when I tried to speak - all I heard was这是我想说的,所听到的
[Chorus - repeat 2X]合唱-重复2X
(One, two, three, four)(1、2、3、4)
[2Pac]
I see bloods and crips runnin up the hill我看到bloods和crips两大帮派的人跑向山顶
Lookin for a better wayyyyyy..寻找更好的解决办法
My brothers and sisters it's time to bail我的兄弟姐妹们,到保释的时候了
cause even thug niggaz prayyyyyy..就算是黑人暴徒也会祈求
Hopin God hear me, I entered the game; look how much I changed希望上帝能听到我,我已经进来了,你看我改变多少
I'm no longer innocent - casualties of fame我已不再清白,我的名声扫地
Made a lot of money, seen a lot of places曾经拥有很多钱,去过 很多地方
And I swear I seen a peaceful smile on my mama's face我发誓在妈妈的脸上我看到了安宁的笑容
when I gave her the keys to her own house, this your land当我给她房子钥匙的时候,这是你(妈妈)的房子
Your only son done became a man这是你唯一的儿子长大后应该做的
Watchin time fly; I love my people do or die看着时间飞逝,生死关头,我想念我的家人
But I wonder why, we scared to let each other fly我想知道为什么我如此担心家人的离开
June 1-6, '7-1, the day 6月1-6,7-1,这天
mama pushed me out her womb, told me, "Nigga get paid."妈妈刚生出我的时候,告诉我,“Nigga get paid”
No one can understand me - the black sheep没人能理解我—这个败家子
Outcasted from my family, now packin heat被家里赶出来,满怀愤怒
I run the streets, a young runaway, live for today我失去控制地在街上乱跑,像这样生活到现在
When he died, I could hear him say, c'mon..当他死的时候,我好像能听到他说:来吧…
[Chorus - repeat 2X]
[Bad Ass]傻瓜
God help me out here, cause I'm possessed 上帝,帮我渡过这一关,我着魔了
I need the root of all evil for my stress我需要钱
Cause money's like a stong prescription drug, it's got me addicted因为钱像强烈的处方药,让我对愉快和痛苦感觉上瘾
to the pleasure and the pain it inflicted
Somethin bout the paper wit the pictures of the president's, head报纸上等着关于总统的头条新闻,还有照片
Damn, it's like a motherfuckin plague that spread该死的,它像瘟疫一样,传的真tmd快
It's epidemic; forgotten, forgotten it got worse这是流行病,忘掉吧,不管它会变得多糟糕
I keep my head on straight, makin money cause it's cursed我一昧的挣钱,好像钱是被诅咒的一样
Makin money makes a difference day by day so I gotta stay钱很有意义,所以我不停地挣钱
paid, no doubt, day in and day out毫无疑问,我的所以的时间都花在这上面
This life is like a vicious cycle called fightin to live这种生活就像是残酷的循环,不管你多
No matter how hard you try, it's in death, you gotta die不管你多么努力,死期一到你就得死去
A lot of my, peers didn't make it to the years to come我的很多同龄人都等不到明年的到来
Did life doin right, or did life livin dumb活得很好,或者很糟糕
Who has the answers? I wonder; I turn to my elders谁知道?我感到疑惑;我问年级比我大的人
They aged and experienced, but they can't even tell ya他们年纪很大,阅历很丰富,但是他们无法告诉年轻人
or tell me, that there'll be light at the end of the road也无法告诉我,他们在生命最后的时刻显得微不足道
(Why?) Cause they don't even know(为什么?)因为他们也不知道
A million thangs run through my mind..我脑子里闪过百万事情
You ain't gotta be in jail to be doin time..你不必再监狱里消磨时间
[Chorus - repeat 2X]
[Chorus repeats while Tupac speaks below]当Tupac说下面的话时,重复合唱
[2Pac]
I feel fucked up in this bitch.这件不快的事让我感到生活一团糟
I smoked half a ounce to the head我吸了一点
Chocolate tye, indo, Hawaiian, lambsbread, buddha, all that shit巧克力tye,印度,夏威夷人,lambsbread,佛,都是胡说八道
I'm fucked up in this motherfucker, and Hennesey don't help这些东西让我的生活一团糟,轩尼诗酒对我也没什么用
and Hennesey don't help - Thug Passion in this muh'fucker轩尼诗酒对我也没什么用-Thug Passion in this motherfucker
Makaveli the Don puttin it down to the fullest, maximum overload马卡维里大学教师putting it down to the fullest,maximum overload
3 Day Theory - Killuminati to your body
with the impact of a 12 gauge shotty
Double-I slugs, no love, straight thugs
One time for my niggaz in the jail cell
(One time for my niggaz locked up)
One time for my niggaz doin life in hell
(One time for my niggaz and shit, one time)
One time for my niggaz in the jail cell
(One time)
One time for my niggaz doin life in hell
(One time for my niggaz locked down)
One time for my niggaz in the jail cell
(For my niggaz locked up, one time)
One time for my niggaz on Death Row
(One time for my niggaz on the Row)
For my niggaz on Death Row
One time for my niggaz livin, broke
(Westside, California style, L.A.!)
One time for my niggaz livin, broke
(You know what time it is, no doubt)
One time for my niggaz in the.. jail cell
(Get high, puffin on lye, wonder if it get me high)
(Yeah, yeah, crazy..)
注:还有后面一些没翻,这首歌好难翻,大家一起来吧
DAWG :stands for "dumb ass white gangstaz".
nigga: 根据句子意思有黑鬼,兄弟等,英语注释是The word "nigga", when used between close friends, is as positive as the word "nigger" is negative
puffing lye:吸毒,这里lye尤指大麻
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考