电影中英文词组25个

如题、经典电影中的英语词组20个以上

这是我搜到的经典电影里的经典台词 希望你能有用 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》  
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 
生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 
能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.  
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.  再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。 X 登录 · · · · · ·
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-08-30
词组不好找 短句也差不多的吧 Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!  Easy does it. 慢慢来。
  Don't push me. 别逼我。 Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
  What is the fuss? 吵什么? Still up? 还没睡呀?
  It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。 Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
  God works. 上帝的安排。  Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
  Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?  Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
  Big mouth! 多嘴驴!  Sure thing! 当然!
  I''m going to go. 我这就去。  Never mind. 不要紧。
  Can-do. 能人。  Close-up. 特写镜头。
  Drop it! 停止!   Bottle it! 闭嘴!    Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!
  There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
  Break the rules. 反规则。    How big of you! 你真棒!
  Poor thing! 真可怜!    Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋
  Make it up! 不记前嫌!    Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
  Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?   Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
  Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?    You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
  What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?    Who wants? 谁稀罕?
  Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。    Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
  I'll be seeing you. 再见。
  I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
  I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。   Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
  Is that so? 是这样吗?    Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
  Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。    Right over there. 就在那里。
  Doggy bag. 打包袋。    That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
  Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。    Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
  I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家.
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。    I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
  Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。    Good for you! 好得很!
  Help me out. 帮帮我。   Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
  Lose head. 丧失理智。   Talk truly. 有话直说。
  He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。   You bet! 一定,当然!
  That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!    It's up to you. 由你决定。
  The line is engaged. 占线。   My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
  Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
  Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
  She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
  Get an eyeful. 看个够。    He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
  Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。    Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
  Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。    Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
  What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?   Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
  You never know. 世事难料。    High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
  She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
  He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
  I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
  She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
  I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
  I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。    Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
  Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
  物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
  None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
  Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
  You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。    Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
  You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
  Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
  Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。   Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
  We have no way out. 我们没办法。
  I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
  It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
  Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
  It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。   He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
  I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
  It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。    You ask for it! 活该!
英语口语中好用的四词短句
Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?
Are you kidding me? 跟我开玩笑啊?
Back in a moment! 马上回来!
Boys will be boys! 本性难移!
Come to the point! 有话直说!
Do I have to? 我一定要做吗?
Don't count on me! 别指望我!
Don't fall for it! 别上当!
Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了!
Don't give me that! 少来这套!
Don't let me down! 别让我失望!
Don't over do it! 别做过头了!
Drop me a line!要写信给我!
Easy come easy go! 来得容易去也快!
Get a move on! 快点吧!
Give me a break! 饶了我吧!
Glad you like it! 很高兴你喜欢!
Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!
He always talks big! 他老是吹牛!
He's a double crosser! 他是个骗子!
I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的!
I just made it! 我做到了!
I watch my money! 视财如命!
I'll be right back! 我马上回来!
I'll check it out! 我去查查看!
I’ll see to it! 我会留意的!
I'm down and out! 我穷困潦倒!
I’m in a hurry! 我赶时间!
I’m not that bad! 我没那么差吧?
I’m short on cash! 我缺钱!
I’ve got the blues! 我很郁闷!
If I were you...=if I were in your shoes如果我是你...
It kills my eyes! 太好看了!
It’s Greek to me! 我完全不懂!
It’s no big deal! 没什么大不了的!
It’s worth a try! 值得一试!

Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吧?
Let’s change the subject! 换个话题吧!
My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!
No pain no gain! 吃一堑长一智!
None of your business! 没你事!
全方位测测自己的英语水平>>

She’s under the weather! 她今天很忧郁!
So far, so good! 还过得去!
Speaking of the devil! 说曹操,曹操到!
Stay away from me! 离我远点!
That makes no difference! 不都一样吗?
The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!
We better get going! 最好马上就走!
We’re all for it! 我们都赞成!
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?
You are the boss! 你是老大!
You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
You have my word! 我保证!
You want a bet? 你敢打赌吗?
You’re pulling my leg! 你开玩笑吧?
You’re really killing me! 真是笑死我了
相似回答