第4个回答 2008-09-03
1.
喂,你站在池边的蓬头的榕树,你可曾忘记了那小小的孩子,就象那在你的枝上筑巢又离开了你的鸟儿似的孩子?
你不记得他怎样坐在窗内,诧异地望着你深入地下的纠缠的树根么?
妇人们常到池边,汲了满罐的水去,你的大黑影便在水面上摇动,好象睡着的人挣扎着要醒来似的。
日光在微波上跳舞,好象不停不息的小梭在织着金色的花毡。
两只鸭子挨着芦苇,在芦苇影子上游来游去,孩子静静地坐在那里想着。
他想做风,吹过你的萧萧的枝杈;想做你的影子,在水面上,随了日光而俱长;想到一只鸟儿,栖息在你的最高枝上;还想做那两只鸭,在芦苇与阴影中间游来游去
2.
I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.
倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。
The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.
湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。
Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.
把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。