求外国爱情诗。好像是叶芝的《柳园里》翻译,但是和其他的什么古典版什么的翻译不同,语句很优美,很有余

求外国爱情诗。好像是叶芝的《柳园里》翻译,但是和其他的什么古典版什么的翻译不同,语句很优美,很有余韵。在意林合订本出现的,好像是2011年的,《你说,后来》和它在同一期

Down by the Salley Garden - William Butler Yeats
Down by the Salley Gardens,My love and I did meet 我和我的爱人曾约会在柳园
She passed the Salley Gardens,With little snow-white feet 我看着她纤细雪足莲步翩翩
She bid me take love easy,As the leaves grow on the tree 她约定我和她要像绿叶和树一样依偎相恋
But I being young and foolish, With her did not agree 但我是如此年轻而无知拒绝了她的浪漫
In a field by the river ,My love and I did stand 我和我的爱人曾一起站在一望无际的河畔
And on my leaning shoulder,She laid her snow-white hand 她温柔嫩白的手搭在我微倾的单肩,
She bid me take life easy,As the grass grows on the weirs 她祈祷我们的生命要像河堰上的嫩草一样新鲜
But I was young and foolish,And now am full of tears 但我是如此年轻而无知 现在泪水溢出我的双眼
Down by the Salley Gardens,My love and I did meet 我和我的爱人曾约会在柳园
She passed the Salley Gardens,With little snow-white feet 我看着她纤细雪足莲步翩翩
She bid me take love easy,As the leaves grow on the tree 她约定我和她要像绿叶和树一样依偎相恋
But I being young and foolish  With her did not agree 但我是如此年轻而无知拒绝了她的浪漫
But I was young and foolish,And now am full of tears 但我是如此年轻而无知,现在泪水溢出我的双眼追答

中国风译版
Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;斯遇佳人,仙苑重深
She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.玉人雪趾,往渡穿林
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;瞩我适爱,如叶逢春
But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.我愚且顽,负此明言
In a field by the river my love and I did stand,斯水之畔,与彼曾伫
And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.比肩之处,玉手曾拂
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;嘱我适世,如荇随堰
But I was young and foolish, and now I am full of tears.惜我愚顽,唯余泣叹!

追问

和这些版本都不一样

追答

在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我曾经相遇她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚她嘱咐我要爱得轻松,当新叶在枝桩萌芽但我当年年幼无知,不予轻率苟同在河边的田野,吾爱与我曾经驻足她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手她嘱咐我要活得轻松,当青草在堤岸滋长但我当年年幼无知,而今热泪盈

追问

虽然和印象
的不同,不过算你狠

追答

.哈哈

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答